The Basic Expat Training Manual
Now A Two Volume Set
Prepare, Plan, Arrive In Paradise
What Will This Manual Do For You?
- Prepare, Plan, Arrive In Paradise
- Help You Know if Your Filipina is For Real or Scamming You
- Advice on Meeting A Filipina
- Reveal Filipino Culture
- Advice on Online Dating a Filipina
- Reveal The Information You Need To Make The Move Happen
- Provide A Fair And Balanced View Of Living In The Philippines. Not Hype. I Tell You The Good And The Bad
- Arm You With Information To Help Keep You Out Of Trouble
- Help You Reduce The Cost To Start Living In The Philippines
- Guide You On Visa Requirements
- Make Visa Requirements Simple
- Comprehensive 250+ Page Manual That Continues To Grow
- The Manual Has Been Updated More Than 10 Times
- Get All Future Updates At No Additional Cost
- Find Out Why You Should Move To The Philippines Or Why It Might Not Be Right For You.
- Provides Information for Every Nationality. Not Just Americans.
Most eBook authors write their ebook and then leave it as it is for years. Since releasing this book in September of 2010 I have released over 10 updates and notified buyers where they can download their updated ebook at no additional cost. Even when the price Goes Up. That’s right, even when the price rises, you are locked in at today’s rate.
Who Should Move To The Philippines?
- To Find The Woman Of Your Dreams! Yes YOU Can
- To Drastically Cut Your Cost Of Living
- Start A New Fantastic Life
- If You Want To Spice Up A Dull Lonely Life
- You Wont Be Lonely Here
- To See Exciting New Places without Spending a Fortune
- To Visit Or Live At Incredible Beach Resorts at a Surprising Low Price
Dear Future Expat Living In The Philippines,
I Love Living in The Philippines!
If I had the information in this comprehensive manual, I would have been in the Philippines a year before I actually made it here.
Once I got here, I found a beautiful angelic Filipina half my age that treats me like a king. I just wish I hadn’t wasted so much time before I made the move. Fear of the unknown was a major factor that caused my delays. I can remove that fear by giving you the facts! If I can do it, anyone can do it. Look below, see for yourself!
Some of the Ladies in My Life
All of these Women are Close Friends of Mine
I wasted a couple of years trying to find out what I needed to do to make the move. This book will make that possible for you in about an hour.
Questions This Manual Will Answer For You:
- How Do I Get A US Passport?
- Tips on Flirting in a New Land. It is Very Different Here.
- Is She Just After Money? Some Are. I Can Help With That Too.
- What Is The Cost of Living In The Philippines?
- How Long Will I Be Able To Stay?
- Can I Own Property?
- Do I Need A Visa?
- How Hard Is It To Get A Visa — Hint It Is Easy
- Can I Get A Job?
- Can I Go To School?
- Can I Start A Business?
- How Do I Ship My Things?
- What Should I Bring With Me?
- How Do I Get My Money?
- What Is The Culture Of The Filipino?
- How Much Money Do I Need To Live In The Philippines?
- Much More. The Manual is Over 250 pages.
Let this book serve as your guide to getting started in the Philippines. It is packed with inside information on the wonderful Filipina. You can find the girl of your dreams in the Philippines you could also find the worst nightmare you can think of. I have found both on my path toward a better life in the Philippines..
I’ve got over
50 170 250+ pages of first hand expat information. I’m living the Dream. I retired and moved to the Philippines. I’ve learned from my mistakes and you can do that too. Dramatically reduce the time it takes to complete your move to the Philippines. Save Money! Don’t waste Money On A Visa You Don’t need. I did and wasted $350
You may be only going to the other side of the world but you are truly stepping into another world. You had might as well be stepping off a space ship and onto a different planet for life as you know it is about to change.
Your technique in conversing with a potential date in the Philippines is going to need some work. Filipina send mixed signals and if you’re not careful. You’ll hear “I’m not like those other girls. I’m not interested in your money.” I never offered anyone money but you have to be on guard for making it appear that’s what you’re offering. Finally though, I have cracked the code on flirting in the Philippines.
We are so confident our product will exceed your expectations that we are offering a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 180-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
That’s right! If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, we will GLADLY refund your entire purchase price! There is NO RISK involved with our product!
On The Filipina and Flirting
An Excerpt From the Basic Expat Training Manual
|“Flirting: It is taken me a while to crack this code. I offended way too many Filipina in the early days. But now, I have cracked the code. Let’s talk about it…”“…You see, Filipina might flirt with you but if they do, you need to show respect first.”“….Now had I pounced on this opportunity, I can assure you they would have become immediately allusive, possibly even offended.”
Flirting is an art in any land. For me it is a hobby. Once I came to the Philippines, I had to refine my art and approach it in a whole new way. It took some time but this eBook will dramatically reduce your learning time and increase your success rate with the wonderful ladies of the Philippines.
Get The Basic Expat Training Manual Before
The Price Increase
The women of the Philippines are loving and they are very pretty. They come in droves. They can also be very cut throat. Hunger can make any of us that way. You can find a girl here. That part is up to you. I want to show you how to get here and how to avoid being scammed.
After reading this manual, more than one person got back to me to tell me that it alerted them to the possibility that there Filipina angle might be full of it. Some of them found out she was because of this manual.
Some Common Questions Answered For You:
- How Much Does It Cost To Live In The Philippines?
- Can I Find A Good Woman In The Philippines?
- Can I Find A Good Woman In The Philippines?
- Can I Own A Home In The Philippines?
- Do I Need A Visa Before I Visit The Philippines?
- How Long Can I Stay In the Philippines?
50, Not 172 but over 250 Pages of First Hand Knowledge from an Expat with Boots On the Ground
Not everyone that writes about the Philippines actually lives here. I have lived in the Philippines constantly since February 2008. That is more than five years of first hand experience with the Philippines.
What Other Readers Have said:
|I have just finished reading the newest version of the Basic Expats Training Manual and I was quite impressed because it seems to cover just about everything a person might need info on.I learned quite a few things while reading it that I was not aware of. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about coming to the Philippines to buy it and read it and to also become a member of this forum and ask specific questions to their own specific situations, so Rusty and our members can provide them with the info they seek.If you do not buy it then you might be missing out a lot of info and all packed into one place.Mr Lee
Twenty Plus Years in The Philippines
|Hello Rusty! I bought your book a few months ago and thought it was the best so far that i have seen on how to fit in and live well in the Philippines! I think when it comes to culture you have really nailed it compared to others!I really hope you keep the good work up there isnt to much out there on how to live well in the Philippines,I could have used the book years ago when i first visited!You really have a fantastic book!Its really usefull to us green horns especially the parts on culture! Thats the hardest part for me!I have read alot about the Philippines and Asia but your one of the few who I really think gets it!Keep up the good work helping people thanks!Anyways thanks! Take care!Johnny
|I am in Lapu-Lapu Philippines now !! Thanks in part to you! Dave
|I enjoy his writing style, his bluntness and his southern charm that comes through on every page…as though the writer is actually across a table talking to you.Inspector
|I just finished reading Rusty Fergusons’ BASIC EXPAT TRAINING.It is a “must read” for anyone contemplating, or making the move, from your home country to here in the Philippines.It covers not only the logistical information such as visa’s, immigration and finance; but also the invaluable insights into the filipino people and their culture. Vital information that can only truly be gleaned from those who have “been there – done that”.Buy the book even if you are only having passing thoughts of relocating or wondering “what if”.It will be the best $27 that you can spend in helping to decide to if a life in paradise is for you. Kevin
|Just finished reading the book and commend Rusty on a well written book. It covers so many different ideas of living in the philippines.I appreciate all the information given by someone who has boots on the ground in the philippines.Especially all about the culture of the people there and what not to do was very informative for me. I learned from Rusty what to expect once there and what not to expect as well.This book has given me an insight that will come in very handy in my future adventures in the land of paradise.Thanks Rusty. Jerry – Now Living In Cebu
|I finished reading your book. The book was well written, It has a lot of good info in it especially for a newbie. Wish I could have read it before I started coming to the Philippinessjp52
|It’s good; it’s really informative, and Rusty keeps the information up to date, the book will be very helpful to a wide variety of people who come to the Philippines to live or even vacation for awhile. I read a lot of Philippine blogs and even learned John
|Lance Reviewed Version One of The BETMRusty Ferguson’s Basic Expat Training Manual is a great guide for anyone thinking of moving to the Philippines, it will easily save new expats hundreds of dollars.I have visited the Philippines before and also learned some new things from reading it. It covers preparations to make before your trip (visas, vaccinations, shipping stuff there), culture and the best ways of interacting with Filipinos and Filipinas, scams to watch out for, marriage and divorce, the lower cost of living, and ways of transferring money to the Philippines. Rusty’s ebook even has a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Lance
What is included in The Basic Expat Training Manual?
Table of Contents
- Official Languages of the Philippines
- The Expatriate
- Passport and VISA
- Getting Your US Passport
- Non-immigrant Visa (The Easy Way To Live In The Philippines and How Long You Can Stay.)
- One Year Re-Entry Visa — Can I Stay for A Year?
- VISA RUN — Cutting Your Cost and When You Need to Do It.
- Balikbayan Privilege Or 1 Year Visa
- Quota Visa
- Immigrant Visa
- 13A Marriage Visa
- 13B Children
- 13C Subsequent Children
- 13D Women That Loose Citizenship
- 13E Returning From Abroad
- 13G Married To A Filipino That Lost Citizenship
- SRRV – Special Resident Retirement Visa – The Visa I Want
- SVEG – Business Visa
- Traveling With A Filipino
- What Should I Bring With Me
- Do I Need Shots
- Which Shots Do I Need If I Get Them
- The Filipina
- The Wonderful Filipina
- Love in The Philippines
- The Filipina and Her Family (Supporting Her Family)
- Filipina Possessiveness and Jealousy
- Flirting and The Filipina – Relearning My Art
- Extortion Schemes
- Friendly Filipina
- School Girls Vs. College Girls (How to Tell The Difference)
- Fraud in Dating
- How To Spot A Scammer (Indicators of A Scammer)
- Married Filipina
- Police Setup
- Under-aged Girls (One Final Caution)
- Marriage and Divorce
- Property and Divorce : Who Gets What?
- Guam Divorce
- Cost of Living
- Food and Dining
- How Much Money Do I Need To Live in The Philippines
- Living In Cebu: Comparison Cost
- My Actual Budget
- Getting a Job
- Starting a Business In The Philippines (Industry to Avoid)
- Starting A Business In The Philippines
- Housing In The Philippines
- Land Ownership
- Renting A Home
- Staying In A Resort or Pension House
- Banking and Money
- Opening a Bank Account
- Getting Your Money While in The Philippines
- Federally Insured Deposits?
- Privacy in Banking
- Wealth Tied to Exchange Rate
- Your USA Income Taxes
- Public Transportation
- Shipping Your Stuff
- Balikbayan Boxes
- Container Shipping
- Mail Forwarding Service
- Safety and Terrorism
- Kultura Filipino (Filipino Culture)
- Philippines and Religion
- Filipino are polite and formal
- Filipino Friendship
- Mano Po (First Impressions Make them Powerful)
- Filipino and Family
- Toilet Training
- Philippine Weather
- Temperature and Humidity
- Two Seasons In The Philippines
- Checklist To Prepare For Your Move
- Immigration and Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Travel Requirements for Filipinos
- Balikbayan Privilege
- SVEG – Special Visa To Non-Immigrant Employment Generation
- 13A Permanent Resident (Marriage Visa)
- Section 13B (permanent resident for children)
- 13E Person Returning from Abroad
- 13G Married to A Filipino that lost their Citizenship
- Marriage Regulations — Requirements For Getting Married
- The Family Code
- Mail Order Brides — Illegal
- Land Holding and Ownership
- Location of Bureau Of Immigration Offices
- Travel Warnings
- Bureau of Immigration Extension Fees for Travelers on a Visitor Visa
- List And Locations of Philippine Embassies
Four Free Bonuses For You
|How To Get Your Money
|I sell this eBook but you get it for free. A $19 valueThis 20 plus page eBook will help you learn how to get your pension or other income sent from your foreign bank account to the PhilippinesValued at $10 its included in your purchase of the Basic Expat Training Manual.Living in the Philippines, I get asked two questions the most.1. How do I get my paycheck once I’m in the Philippines2. How much money will I need to live comfortably in the PhilippinesThe Basic Expat Training Manual covers and answers both of the questions. No hype, not sugar coated. No telling you want you want to hear but the truth. It is true that your income or nest egg will go much further in the Philippines.
|Free Newsletter Worth $60
|You’ll also get a one year subscription to my news letter. ”Expand Your Life — Retire Overseas.” In this newsletter, I cover current topics and some of the details of living in the Philippines, often the seeder side and the dangers that go along with it. More tips to keep you out of trouble and make your choice of living in the Philippines a happy one.
|You get unlimited access to ask me all the questions about living in the Philippines. Now I don’t claim to have ALL the answers but I have a lot. You’ll find most of them covered in the eBook. I often get questions that require pure opinion and I give it. Please read the manual and if you have questions, I’d love to have them. You will have my contact email. Sometimes those questions provide me with additional ideas to add to the Basic Expat Training manual. Normally I charge $100 an hour for this service and you get it for free.
|Free Updates for Life
|You’ll get access to every update I make to the eBook. I have averaged one update a month. Sometimes there are two or more, sometimes there are none.Usually there isn’t an update when I’m working on a large update as it takes longer to get it readyWhen originally released the manual was under 50 pages. Now it is over 200 and growing. I will keep this up to date and add more important content as time goes on. It is and will continue to be your all in one source for living in the Philippines.
You get all four bonuses with your purchase.
The Basic Expat Training Manuals has been Updated often and the price has risen as a result.
Buy it now and lock in at the special price. Get updates at no additional cost even when the price goes up.
You also get all future updates at no additional cost.
Get Your Copy of the Basic Expat Training Manual And
Lock In Your Price Before It Goes UP
Download Immediately After Purchase
What The Manual Will Do For You Includes
- Reduce The Time it Takes to Move or Visit the Philippines.
- Get your Mindset Right
- Reduce Your Culture Shock
- Arm yourself with useful and important information
- Protect yourself from scams
- Get Updates of all Future Version (There have been three seven editions already)
- Bonus eBook How to Send Money to the Philippines a $19 value.
- Immigration issues revealed in the Manual
- Help Staying Safe with the Ladies
- Reveal Misconceptions and Urban Legends about the Philippines
- Discover if the Philippines is right for you
- Money back guarantee if you are unhappy with this eBook you have the option of returning it for a full refund within 180 days.
A couple of people read the Basic Expat Training Manual and decided the Philippines was NOT RIGHT FOR THEM. That is because the Manual is honest and balanced. Learning that before you get here is very valuable.
Quite a few of my readers, have moved to the Philippines. Most that dream of this never do. I find quite a few of my readers do so.
Immediate Download At ANY Hour
You do not need a Kindle or Other Like Reading Device
The Manual is Delivered in A Zipped File Containing in PDF Format and may be read with FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Money Back If Not Pleased If you are not happy with your purchase. Just delete my book and ask for a refund within 180 days. No Questions Asked.
The Manual Is Available for DOWNLOAD ONLY.
Money Back If Not Pleased If you are not happy with your purchase. Just delete my book and ask for a refund within 180 days. No Questions Asked.
The manual includes over 100 pages written by me. It also includes about 100 pages of Philippine laws and regulations that are included in the manual. Where possible, I include links back to appropriate websites. It is included so that you can read them when you don’t have an Internet connection. It is all very relevant and important information that you need to know. I also write my layman understandings about the laws but include the full law for your reference. I’m not a lawyer. I can’t give you legal advise. Seek legal advise for a lawyer where needed.
A Balanced Honest View Of The Philippines
I provide a balanced view of the Philippines. I do not believe everything here is wonderful but it is also much better than what you might read on some websites. The Philippines for me is a wonderful place. Don’t mistake it for heaven. You need to arm yourself with a balanced view.
P.S. You will also be invited to join my newsletter at no extra cost. It is completely up to you though. It is not required and you can optout at any time.
P.S.S Remember lock in your price now. As I add more topics the price will increase. There has already been two price increases and there will be more. You will be entitled to download all future editions at the one time price you already paid.
P.S.S.S The manual is now its seventh edition. This is a living document. I have published more than 10 updates to this eBook since it was first released in August 2010! it is a living document and I will continue to add to it. You get all updates included in your purchase.
You can contact me at [email protected] Call me at 503-616-3111 USA. You’ll get my Philippines Based Phone Number Upon Purchase.
Special Note: Two users using an iPad reported problems downloading the manual. If you run into problems, let me know and special arraignments will be made.
This is an eBook, available for download only.
9450 SW Gemini Dr # 88376
Beaverton, OR 97005-2343
Yes I do live in Bogo City Philippines this eBook will also show you how to keep a USA Address and access your mail without shipping it to the Philippines)
You really can start living in the Philippines and you’ll probably love it as much as I do.
Though I am American, most of this Manual will apply to any nationality.